Monday, July 27, 2009

CBC is the place for me!

This past week was my 14th year at camp.  Over the last 14 years, I have spent 35 weeks at camp.  It is truly one of my favorite places in the world (it ranks up there with St. Martin, Lyon, Nashville and Cap-Haitien).  Here are a few highlights: 
Allena and Macy...
Shaina was baptized...
Luke and the bluegrass bunch...
rocking chairs=perfect addition to the front porch of the dining hall!
wonderful weather...
talent...
lunchtime fun...
sore after kickball...
the softball tradition...
kickball= new CBC tradition
Lee's artistic photo of Doug and me...
Terre and her neice...
PIZZA
Old friends
new baby
Chester, Luke, and me
Giving our thanks to Dennis for his leadership
Meghan and Michael's shower
Dinner at Stephen and Barbara's... what a winning bunch!

Thanks to God for another great week!  Can't wait for 6th week 2010.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like so much fun. I am jealous! :-) Glad you all had a great week!

Lovely life of Jennie said...

Great pictures!! You forgot the best part about coming to NC!! That's Jennie!! wOOO

Sara Jo said...

ooohhhh i am sooooo jealous!